or $999 down and $249 a month for 12 months
Traditional coaching centers around a training plan – you hire a coach, and they tell you what workouts you need to do. The problem with this approach is that it leaves a lot of gaps in the process. The reality is, the specific workouts you do are only one part of the process necessary for improvement.
For those looking to raise their athletic performance (and their process as a whole) to an elite level, The Semper Porro Immersion Plan offers a one-on-one week of intensive work with Coach Jordan Itaya. Followed up with a year of support, the Semper Porro Immersion Plan takes a holistic approach to training, giving the athlete a complete picture about all the components necessary for success.
- Bike Fit and follow up sessions for an unlimited number of bikes – Road, Mountain, Track, Cyclocross, and Time Trial
- 3 Day Immersion Camp with Coach Jordan Itaya – Classroom and On-The-Bike work
- 2-3 hour Classroom Sessions each day followed by a 2-3 hour bike ride
- 1 Year Training Peaks Premium Access
- Weekly Training Plans – Full-custom training plan written weekly
- Messaging contact through Email, FB Messenger, or Voxer
- Two 30 minute phone or video calls per month
- Semper Porro Training Group access – A community of like minded individuals dedicated to the process of moving forward
- Insider information to training and insights through Email and the Semper Porro Training Group
In Person or Virtual (Skype, Facebook Video) – $199
- 1-2 Hour initial Bike Fit
- Two 15-30 minute follow up sessions
You will see more improvement in performance from a good bike fit and better nutrition than from any training plan – even from the most qualified coach out there. Why is that, you ask? Because, how you sit on a bike has a direct effect on the leverage and efficiency of your muscles. The key is to utilize all the muscle groups in the legs and maximize their output. It’s a fairly simple equation – the more muscle you can engage, the more power you can produce.
A good bike fit puts less strain on joints and muscles, preventing injury and helping to ease existing problems. In addition to the process of adjusting your position on a bike, we explain the “why” behind the setup and how it affects power, aerodynamics, and biomechanical efficiency. During the session, we will discuss how to pedal properly and address any underlying issues you may be dealing with (knee pain, back pain, etc.).
Each bike fit includes two follow up sessions in the following months to make adjustments as your body adapts to the new position. A good bike fit is not a static position, but a dynamic process that evolves as your body adapts.
Time Trial Bike Fit and Aerodynamic Optimization - $499
- Initial 2-3 Hour Bike Fit
- Follow up 2-3 Hour Bike Fit
- 2 Follow up 15 minute fit adjustments
- TT Equipment recommendations
- Power Meter analysis to calculate CdA (Aerodynamic drag)
TRAINING CONSULTATION - $149 /Hour
- 1 Hour call or in person
“I appreciate Jordan’s pragmatic approach. He recognizes that training is a puzzle in that focusing on the pieces loses the picture and conversely leaving out pieces creates an incomplete picture that lacks detail. This translates into a process that creates real world, tangible results.”